– Experience supervising employees
– Experience working with frequent customer interaction
– Demonstrate a stable work history
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to solve problems
– FLEXIBLE hours
– Weekly pay
– Advancement Opportunities
– Comprehensive Training
– Health, Life, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
– Payroll Savings Plan Paying 10% Interest
– Flexible Spending Account
Our management teams work in like-new, state-of-the-art facilities. If you are a proven leader and ready for an exciting change, then Charlie’s is waiting for you. High-energy individuals who are committed to excellence and employee kindness are encouraged to apply.
"I’m a father of two and my wife and I love my Charlie's career. I can work my schedule around our family schedule. It is rewarding guiding young adults through the process of their first jobs and learning to be productive assets to our team."
"Every day is different and each one brings new challenges which keep it interesting. I enjoy working with our young people and coaching them."